< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Teaching Mathematics to Urban Learners in Grades 5-12
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000505||MAED||450||01||Teaching Mathematics to Urban Learners in Grades 5-12||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/28/2020 - 12/11/2020||F||4:30pm - 7:50pm||n/a||
- Note: Course delivery method has been converted to remote online with synchronous meetings as noted on schedule. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings as noted on schedule that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: Admission to the Urban Teacher Program and field experience in a high school mathematics classroom, or approval of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, is required for registration. Ideally, this course should be taken within one year of student teaching. Co-requisite: EDU 450 Advanced Urban Teaching Practicum and Seminar. Prerequisites: At least 20 credits of MATH courses required for the Mathematics for Teaching major. Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 9|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Sec Ed GC for Math Licensure, Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
- Requires minimum credits: 20
- Restricted to the following major(s): Mathematics Teaching
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|