< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Human Resource Management: A Strategic Framework
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000486||HRM||310||01||Human Resource Management: A Strategic Framework||4.0||Cancelled||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||M||6:00pm - 7:30pm||n/a||
- This class is in the process of being cancelled.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Recommended: MGMT 310 Principles of Management or MGMT 320 Organizational Behavior. Note: HRM 310 is recommended for general management and business administration students in addition to human resource management professionals. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course will have synchronous sessions on the following dates: Monday, Jan. 18; Feb. 8; March 1, 22; April 19; May 3. Synchronous sessions will be held from 6:00-7:30 pm. Attendance at the first class meeting is required; no one will be admitted to this course after the first class meeting.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 32||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 32|
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|