< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Integrative Capstone Project
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000483||MIS||699||01||Integrative Capstone Project||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Community Engagement
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Attendance at the first class meeting is required; no one will be admitted to this course after the first class meeting. This course will have required weekly online meetings on Thursday at 6:00 PM to 9:20 PM.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 7|
- Permission is required
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|