< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Applied Psychology Research Internship
Spring 2020, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000466||PSYC||399||41||Applied Psychology Research Internship||3.0||Open||
|1/17/2020 - 5/1/2020||F||1:00pm - 3:00pm||Midway Center 104||
- Community Engagement
- Prerequisites: Psyc 312 AND EITHER Psyc 336 OR Psyc 344 OR Psyc 363. Contact instructor for permission to register. Note: This is a research internship involving topics within Social, Community, or I/O Psychology. This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Assignment due Jan. 17, see D2L.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 5|
- Permission is required
The last day to add this course is January 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is January 17, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 13, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$108.33|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.