< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Principles of Management Information Systems
Spring 2021, Section 52
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000459||MIS||310||52||Principles of Management Information Systems||4.0||Open||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Community Engagement
- Note: Microsoft Office 2016, or Microsoft Office 365, is required for this course. The software is available on computers in the library and installed in all campus labs for student use. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Accessing the course website during the first week of classes is required, no one will be admitted to this course after the first week.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 28||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- MIS 100 - Fundamentals of Information Technology in Organizations
- DATA 211 - Data Science and Visualization
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|