< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Computer Organization and Architecture
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000444||ICS||232||01||Computer Organization and Architecture||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching Limited In-Person|
|8/24/2021 - 11/30/2021||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center 35||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This course is intended to meet weekly on-campus in-person after the university decides it is safe and feasible to do so. Students should be prepared for remote learning, which may include remote class meetings at the planned day and time and/or completing online learning activities, as well as being in-person at the location listed. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 12|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ICS 141 - Programming with Objects
- ICS 265 - C Programming
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.