< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Marketing and Advertising Law
Fall 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000431||BLAW||430||50||Marketing and Advertising Law||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2020 - 12/13/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisite: MKTG 300 or equivalent; Goal I: Communication - Part I Writing, plus 30 credits must be satisfied. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 12|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- MKTG 300 - Marketing Principles
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|