< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum: Clinical Issues in Adoption Through the Lifespan
Spring 2021, Section 25
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000426||PSYC||560||25||Friday Forum: Clinical Issues in Adoption Through the Lifespan||0.5||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Prerequisite: Graduate Standing. Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. No MPA fee will be charged. This course overlaps with PSYC 560-22 from Summer 2020. The Friday Forum presenter is Sharon Stein McNamara, Ed.D., LP. The forum will be available with the course syllabus through D2L.
- Note: Course must be completed by end of term on May 3. This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 5|
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$18.55|