< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Determining Decisional Capacity:Navigating the Gray in World of Black/White
Spring 2021, Section 24
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000425||PSYC||560||24||Determining Decisional Capacity:Navigating the Gray in World of Black/White||0.5||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|3/5/2021 - 3/5/2021||F||9:00am - 12:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online participation is required on the day of the course.
- Prerequisite: Graduate Standing. Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. The Forum speaker is Olivia E. Bogucki, Ph.D., post-doctoral fellow in the medical psychology fellowship at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $15. This course will meet synchronously online. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 5|
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after March 5, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after March 5, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is March 5, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$33.55|