< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Phenotypic Differences in Girls and Women with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Spring 2021, Section 23
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000424||PSYC||560||23||Phenotypic Differences in Girls and Women with Autism Spectrum Disorder||0.5||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|2/12/2021 - 2/12/2021||F||9:00am - 12:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online participation is required on the day of the course.
- Prerequisite: Graduate Standing. Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. The Forum speakers from Fraser are Jael Jaffe-Talberg, Psy.D., LP, and Gregory Simonson, Ph.D., LP. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $15. This course will meet synchronously online. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 5|
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after February 12, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after February 12, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is February 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$33.55|