< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 03
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/16/2020 - 4/30/2020||Th||6:00pm - 9:50pm||No Henn CC CBT169||
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 7|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$160.55|
- Goal 03 - Natural Science Lab
- Upper Division Liberal Studies
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.