< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Organic Chemistry I
Summer 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000422||CHEM||231||01||Organic Chemistry I||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/12/2021 - 8/11/2021||W||9:00am - 12:30pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Must be taken concurrently with CHEM231L except by instructor permission.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 11|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. CHEM 112 - General Chemistry II (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 120 - Precalculus
The last day to add this course is May 14, 2021. The last day to drop this course is May 14, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|