< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Electronic Discovery I
Fall 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000421||CFS||345||50||Electronic Discovery I||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Remote Proctored Requirement
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a mostly online course with required proctored exams that may require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Formerly CFS 480 Introduction to Electronic Discovery. Note: Two information technology related courses or the instructor's consent. Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for CFS and ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 3||Seats Remaining: 29|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- CFS 280 - Introduction to Computer Forensics
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.