< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Computer and Operating Systems Fundamentals II
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000420||CFS||264||01||Computer and Operating Systems Fundamentals II||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/26/2021 - 12/9/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for CFS and ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 10|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisites
- CFS 160 - Computer Forensics Fundamentals
- ICS 140 - Computational Thinking with Programming
- ICS 141 - Programming with Objects
- ICS 265 - C Programming
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.