< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/10/2021 - 8/9/2021||M||6:00pm - 9:00pm||n/a||
|5/12/2021 - 8/11/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:00pm||Science Education Center 309||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This course combines synchronous online meetings and on campus in person labs. Lab time and location are noted, and instructor will split class into A and B sections to follow proper social distancing protocol. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Enrollment limited to Biology, Biochemistry and Life Science Teaching majors only, except by instructor permission. Biochemistry majors are exempt from the BIOL 112 General Biology II prerequisite requirement.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 3|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Biology, Life Sciences Teaching, Biochemistry
The last day to add this course is May 14, 2021. The last day to drop this course is May 14, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$185.55|