< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum: Clinical Issues in Adoption Through the Lifespan
Spring 2021, Section 25
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000392||PSYC||360||25||Friday Forum: Clinical Issues in Adoption Through the Lifespan||0.5||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. No MPA fee will be charged. This course overlaps with PSYC 360-22 from Summer 2020. The Friday Forum presenter is Sharon Stein McNamara, Ed.D., LP. The forum will be available with the course syllabus through D2L.
- Note: Course must be completed no later than end of term on May 3. This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 8|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$18.55|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.