< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Philosophy, Film and the Meaning of Life
Summer 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000392||PHIL||102||01||Philosophy, Film and the Meaning of Life||4.0||Cancelled||
|5/13/2019 - 8/12/2019||M||6:00pm - 9:50pm||Midway Center 154||
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 32||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 32|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 29, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$140.44|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Recognize the diversity of political motivations and interests of others.
- Identify ways to exercise the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.