< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum: Black Male Suicide: Assessment and Intervention
Spring 2021, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000388||PSYC||360||21||Friday Forum: Black Male Suicide: Assessment and Intervention||0.5||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/8/2021 - 1/8/2021||F||9:00am - 12:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online participation is required on the day of the course.
- Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. The Forum speaker is Willie Garrett, Ed.D., M.S., LP, CAEP, past-president of the Minnesota Psychological Association and member, National Association of Black Psychologists. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $15. This course will meet synchronously online. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 9|
The last day to withdraw from this course is January 8, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$33.55|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.