< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Positive Behavior Guidance
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000387||PSYC||359||01||Positive Behavior Guidance||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 4/7/2021||W||6:00pm - 8:00pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
- Note: Field work required. Students are required to have a Department of Human Services background study to complete assignments in the field. The cost of the background study is $40-$50. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: Jan. 13, 27; Feb. 10, 24; March 24; April 7.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 1|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after January 13, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after January 13, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is March 24, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.