< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Software Design Models
Summer 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000383||ICS||370||01||Software Design Models||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/13/2021 - 8/12/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:30pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 21|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ICS 141 - Programming with Objects
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|