< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Unconscious and Dreamwork
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000380||PSYC||338||01||The Unconscious and Dreamwork||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Synchronous small group sessions on two dates to be determined. Synchronous full class meeting dates: Jan. 21; Feb. 4; March 18; April 29.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 10|
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.