< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Data Structures
Summer 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000377||ICS||240||01||Introduction to Data Structures||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/11/2021 - 8/10/2021||T||6:00pm - 9:30pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: This course uses the Java language. Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ICS 141 - Problem Solving with Programming
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|