< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2021, Section 55
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Note: This class is currently being cancelled.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisite: Goal 1 writing requirement plus 30 credits must be satisfied. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course meets on the following Wednesdays, Jan. 13, 27; Feb. 10, 24; March 24; April 7, 21.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 32||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 32|
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|