< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Foundations, Models and Evidence-Based Practices
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000369||HSCD||600||01||Foundations, Models and Evidence-Based Practices||2.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/24/2021 - 11/30/2021||T||6:00pm - 9:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisite: Acceptance into the graduate program. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Synchronous meeting dates: Sept. 21; Oct. 5, 19; Nov. 2, 16, 30.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 3||Seats Remaining: 21|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Co-occurring Disorders Counseling
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 9, 2021.