< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Securing Wireless and Mobile Technologies
Summer 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000369||CYBR||665||50||Securing Wireless and Mobile Technologies||3.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|7/3/2021 - 8/14/2021||Sa||8:30am - 1:30pm||n/a||
- Note: This seven week course combines combined synchronous online meetings with significant online work. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Prerequisites: Graduate standing. Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for CYBR courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 12|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- CYBR 641 - Cyber Operations Fundamentals
- Restricted to the following major(s): Cyber Operations MS, Cyber Operations GC
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after July 3, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after July 3, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 7, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|