< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Psychology of Learning: Contemporary Theories and Applications
Spring 2021, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000369||PSYC||330||21||Psychology of Learning: Contemporary Theories and Applications||4.0||Full||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This is a faculty designed independent study course. The instructor will send materials to registered students by e-mail during the first week of classes. Contact Gary.Starr@Metrostate.Edu if you register during the first week of class or do not receive the materials.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 10||Enrolled: 10||Seats Remaining: 0|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.