< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Cyber Incident Response and Handling
Summer 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000367||CYBR||445||50||Cyber Incident Response and Handling||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|5/13/2021 - 8/12/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:30pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Overlap: ICS 487. Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for CFS/CYBR/ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 17|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ICS 382 - Computer Security
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Computer Forensics Certificate, Cybersecurity Cert, Computer Application Development, Computer Forensics, Cybersecurity
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|