< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Alcohol and Drug Counseling Group Practicum II
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000364||HSCD||390||01||Alcohol and Drug Counseling Group Practicum II||4.0||Full||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Co-Requisites: Students must have an alcohol and drug counseling internship which has been approved by the faculty, while taking this course. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Synchronous meeting dates: Aug. 24; Sept. 7, 21; Oct. 5, 19; Nov. 2, 16, 30.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 10||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Restricted to: Alcohol and Drug Counseling Cohort 1, Alcohol and Drug Counseling Cohort 2
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|