< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2021, Section 51
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/8/2021 - 8/15/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- WRIT 121 - Writing I Intensive
- WRIT 131 - Writing I
- WRIT 132 - Written and Visual Communication
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.