< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Principles of Management Information Systems
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000341||MIS||310||01||Principles of Management Information Systems||4.0||Full||
|7/6/2020 - 8/16/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted to Online-Asynchronous.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Due to the pandemic, this course has been converted to a fully online course not an independent study. Microsoft Office 2016, or Microsoft Office 365, is required for this course. The software is available on computers in the library and installed in all campus labs for student use. Attendance at the first class meeting is required; no one will be admitted to this course after the first class meeting
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 32||Enrolled: 32||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- MIS 100 - Fundamentals of Information Technology in Organizations
- DATA 211 - Data Science and Visualization
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after July 6, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after July 6, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 8, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|