< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Intermediate Intercultural Communication
Summer 2021, Section 51
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000331||COMM||333||51||Intermediate Intercultural Communication||4.0||Open||
|6/28/2021 - 8/15/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 15|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after June 28, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after June 28, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 6, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.