< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Case Studies in Strategic Management
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000322||MGMT||499||01||Case Studies in Strategic Management||4.0||Cancelled||
|5/11/2020 - 8/10/2020||M||6:00pm - 9:50pm||St Johns Hall 153||
- Note: Due to pandemic, course has been cancelled.
- Note: Failure to successfully complete FIN 390, MGMT 310, and MKTG 300 by the date the semester begins will result in you being administratively dropped from the course. Attendance at the first class meeting is required; no one will be admitted to this course after the first class meeting.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 0||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MGMT 310 - Management Principles and Practices
- MKTG 300 - Marketing Principles
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 90
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|