< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Digital Arts
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000320||ARTS||203||01||Introduction to Digital Arts||4.0||Open||
|8/27/2019 - 12/3/2019||T||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Founders Hall L122||
- Fee: $15.50 Note: There will be a supply fee associated with this course. Students should have general computer knowledge. Access to a digital camera is beneficial (a camera phone will suffice). Students will provide their own papers and vinyl.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 3|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$159.94|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.