< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum Topics
Fall 2021, Section 25
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000304||PSYC||360||25||Friday Forum Topics||0.5||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|12/3/2021 - 12/3/2021||F||9:00am - 12:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. Forum speaker is Abby Girard, Psy.D., LMFT, assistant professor and coordinator, Relationship and Sex Therapy Program, Program in Human Sexuality, University of Minnesota Medical School. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $15.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. This course will meet synchronously online. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 17|
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after December 3, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after December 3, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 3, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$33.55|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.