< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Literature
Fall 2019, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000298||LIT||100||02||Introduction to Literature||3.0||Full||
|8/29/2019 - 12/12/2019||Th||9:30am - 12:00pm||St Johns Hall 150||
- Note: Registration for this course is only open to students in the STARTright Learning Community through the TRIO Programs, contact Andrew Cseter (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 651-793-1525.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 26||Enrolled: 26||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Restricted to: Active TRIO
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$108.33|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.