< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Master's Project Seminar
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000294||HSCD||651||01||Master's Project Seminar||1.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Sa||1:00pm - 4:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Synchronous meeting dates: Jan. 23; Feb. 20; March 20; April 17.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 12||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 3|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Co-occurring Disorders Counseling
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$37.11|