< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Property and Casualty Insurance
Spring 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000285||RMI||306||50||Property and Casualty Insurance||2.0||Open||
|3/16/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 4||Seats Remaining: 28|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after March 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after March 16, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 24, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|