< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Life and Health Insurance
Spring 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000284||RMI||304||50||Life and Health Insurance||2.0||Open||
|1/11/2021 - 3/1/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 6||Seats Remaining: 26|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is February 19, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|