< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Application of Knowledge in Psychology
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000282||PSYC||408||01||Application of Knowledge in Psychology||3.0||Open||
|8/22/2020 - 12/13/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This course has been converted to Completely Online-Asynchronous.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Instructor permission is required. The course is Pass/Fail only. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 8|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- PSYC 407 - Professional and Career Applications of Psychology
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is August 28, 2020. The last day to drop this course is August 28, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|