< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Psychology of Learning: Contemporary Theories and Applications
Fall 2021, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000281||PSYC||330||21||Psychology of Learning: Contemporary Theories and Applications||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This is a faculty designed independent study course. The instructor will send materials to registered students by e-mail during the first week of classes. Contact Gary.Starr@Metrostate.Edu if you register during the first week of class or do not receive the materials.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 8|
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.