< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/9/2020 - 8/16/2020||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 27|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is May 15, 2020. The last day to drop this course is May 15, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.