< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Research Methods in Urban/Cross-Cultural Education
Summer 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000273||EDU||688||01||Research Methods in Urban/Cross-Cultural Education||4.0||Full||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/24/2021 - 8/9/2021||M||5:30pm - 10:00pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: First class session will be May 24 and run through rest of summer. Prerequisites: At least 18 credits of required or approved graduate study before taking this class. Note: To be in this completion cohort, students are expected to have already completed student teaching (if applicable) and be close to finishing their master's degree plan that requires a minimum of 34 credits to earn the degree. Co-requisites: EDU 670 Advanced Reflective Practice for Urban Educators.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings using a Zoom meeting link provided by the instructor. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 17||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Requires students to be admitted.
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after May 24, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after May 24, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|