< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 19|
- This course requires all five of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
3. ECON 202 - Microeconomics
4. FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
5. STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|