< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Senior Seminar: Alcohol and Drug Counseling
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000265||HSCD||450||01||Senior Seminar: Alcohol and Drug Counseling||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will need to be able to use Zoom video conferencing and will need good Internet access. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Prerequisites: HSCD 400 AND Completion of at least 32 credits in the Alcohol and Drug Counseling Major AND must have completed or is currently enrolled in an internship. Note: This course is open only to students who are in their last semester. Attendance at the first class meeting is mandatory unless approved beforehand by the instructor. This course is only open to declared Alcohol and Drug Counseling majors. If you have not yet declared your major, contact your advisor.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- HSCD 400 - Best Practices in Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- Restricted to the following major(s): Co-occurring Disorders Counseling, Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- Requires minimum credits: 32
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|