< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia¿Skills/Knowledge Clinicians Need
Fall 2020, Section 24
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000264||PSYC||360||24||Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia¿Skills/Knowledge Clinicians Need||0.5||Open||
|11/13/2020 - 11/13/2020||F||9:00am - 12:00pm||n/a||
- Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $15. The Friday Forum speakers are Michael Schmitz, Psy.D. and Samantha Anders, Ph.D., LP. This Friday Forum will be held as a live Zoom Webinar at the date and time announced in this Class Schedule.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 13|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after November 13, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after November 13, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 13, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$33.55|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.