< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Topics in Early Childhood: Raising Children in the Digital Age
Fall 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000257||PSYC||353||50||Topics in Early Childhood: Raising Children in the Digital Age||2.0||Open||
|8/22/2020 - 10/18/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This is an accelerated course. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 10|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after August 22, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after August 22, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is October 7, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.