< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/22/2020 - 12/13/2020||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Overlap: HRM 330 Personnel and Industrial Psychology, has the same content as PSYC 344, therefore you cannot receive credit for both courses. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 15|
The last day to add this course is August 28, 2020. The last day to drop this course is August 28, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.