< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Economic Research and Forecasting
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000251||ECON||497||01||Economic Research and Forecasting||4.0||Open||
|Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: Formerly ECON 597 Economic Research and Forecasting. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 19|
- This course requires all four of these prerequisite categories
- 1. ECON 201 - Macroeconomics
2. ECON 202 - Microeconomics
3. STAT 201 - Statistics I
4. Any one of these three
- ECON 300 - Analytical and Quantitative Methods for Economists
- MATH 208 - Applied Calculus
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|