< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Nonprofit Governance and Management
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000228||NPM||600||01||Nonprofit Governance and Management||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Synchronous meeting dates: Aug. 26; Oct. 14; Dec. 9.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 28||Enrolled: 6||Seats Remaining: 22|
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.