< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Networks and Security
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000228||ICS||460||01||Networks and Security||4.0||Full||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|5/12/2020 - 8/11/2020||T||6:00pm - 9:30pm||To Be Determined TBA||
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Remote Learning Instruction.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Remote Learning Instruction Update: This course has required synchronous online meetings beginning Tuesday, May 12, at 6:00pm. Intermediate computer/Internet skills and webcam technology required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 32||Enrolled: 32||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ICS 240 - Introduction to Data Structures
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- Restricted to the following major(s): Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Computer Forensics, Computer Application Development, Cybersecurity
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|